Tuesday 24 February 2015

Valentine's Day...

Hello lovely people. Today I have entered the world of blogging, and what better subject to start with first other than Valentine's Day :) Ive been with my boyfriend for three months now and he makes me the happiest girl in the world. We have our ups and downs, but let's face it everybody goes through it. So today he gave me some money to go and choose a Pandora ring that I wanted, and as he calls me his princess, I thought what better way to represent that than with the princess crown ring. 

I think it literally is perfect and he absolutely adores it as much as I do. I also have another pandora ring that is a Black Spinel Bubble ring - which like the whole Pandora ring collection is absolutely wonderful. 

Do you have a pandora ring? I'd love to see what beautiful rings you have as I want to keep buying them and I don't know which ones to choose as the variety is unbeatable. 

For Valentine's Day we had a lovely romantic day, and it was so special to be treated like you're actually worth something to someone, because in the past things haven't always gone to plan (which most of you can relate to I reckon.) We had a morning in bed, I went to get us a bacon sandwich and we had cuddles all morning; after that we got ready and went for a gorgeous meal. The Cherry Tree Farm at Toyota Island is derby is absolutely outstanding for food. For less than £20 we got two drink and two meals - that was definitely a bargain seeing as though Luke was paying hehe. After that we went home, watched films all afternoon and evening and just spending quality time with each other was amazing. I wouldn't of chosen anyone else to spend the day with. 



 Shelby xox


No comments:

Post a Comment