Monday 23 February 2015

Who is she?

You’re probably reading this thinking - who the hell is she? So i’ll introduce myself for you. 

My name is Shelby Storm Norton and I was born in Derby in 1996. I have a wonderful family, the most adorable boyfriend and a brilliant job as a marketing assistant. I have bright ginger hair, many piercings and soon to be many tattoos too. I'm pretty much like Marmite, you either love me or you hate me - but i don't care which one you choose.

I fancied taking on a new challenge, and I thought been as I like to spend time on computers and i’m really in to social media, i would make a blog. I haven’t got a clue what my blog posts will feature, but i guess that’s what brings people back for more. 

If you have any questions, please contact me on any social media sites, it’ll be great to get to know some of you bloggers out there.

Shelby xox





No comments:

Post a Comment